ESCORT Unveils new REDLINE EX Stealth Radar / Laser Detection System at KnowledgeFest 2017
Dallas, TX – August 14, 2017 – ESCORT Inc., the leader in high-performance radar and laser detection technology, today announced the unveiling of the new ESCORT REDLINE EX this past weekend at KnowledgeFest 2017 in Dallas, TX. The all-new ESCORT REDLINE EX is the first portable detection system to combine connected technology, like GPS and Bluetooth® wireless technology with 100% TotalShield™ technology making it able receive real-time alerts and filtering, but still be invisible to radar detector-detectors.
With a twin antenna design, the REDLINE EX provides extreme detection range on all radar bands including instant-on, plus maximum laser range and off-axis coverage. Its patented AutoLearn® anti-falsing design uses GPS to learn and automatically reject fixed position false alerts, while its updateable IVT™ Filter reduces noise from In-Vehicle Technology sources such as collision avoidance systems for more quiet and accurate alerts giving the driver only the information they need.
With integrated Bluetooth® wireless technology the ESCORT REDLINE EX is compatible with ESCORT Live™, our exclusive real-time ticket-protection network, which warns you of upcoming alerts received and reported by other users in the area, and gives you access to local speed limit data for over-speed alerts, right out of the box.
"As leaders in radar and laser detection, it is our job to stay ahead of the curve in ticket protection and provide our customer with the latest technology in their detectors" said Dave Smidebush, Vice President and General Manager, Radar Category for Cedar Electronics. "With our new ESCORT REDLINE EX, we have taken the 100% TotalShield™ technology that ESCORT Radar is known for and added the latest GPS and Bluetooth technology to give drivers a completely invisible, stealth ticket protection system with real-time driver alerts in one package."
The ESCORT REDLINE EX also includes:
- Variable Speed Sensitivity – Patented GPS technology adjusts sensitivity to the vehicle’s speed to provide alerts based on the driving situation
- Defender™ Database – Access to the largest, most-up-to-date database of speed & red-light cameras and speed traps. Drivers can mark their own "hot spots" using the exclusive Mark Location feature
- Multi-Color OLED Display – Intuitive display shows both the threat type and strength as well as the vehicles speed so the driver can make the best decision for each threat
- Web Ready – Update the detector to the latest software revisions and camera locations through via USB and the Escort Detector Tools at EscortRadar.com
- Dual Language – Includes English & Spanish voice and text
The ESCORT REDLINE EX will be available in September for a MSRP of $599.95. Pre-orders are available now through EscortRadar.com.
About Escort, Inc.
ESCORT is the leading manufacturer of high-performance radar and laser detectors and the patented ESCORT Live™ real-time ticket protection network. ESCORT manufactures products under the ESCORT, MAX, REDLINE and SOLO names. The company is held by Cedar Electronics; a leading global supplier of mobile and consumer products possesses a portfolio of industry leading brands including ESCORT, Cobra Electronics and WASPcam. Additional information about ESCORT, Inc. is available at EscortRadar.com.